- Use a face and body moisturizer with at least an SPF of 15 or higher. This will protect the collagen in your skin and prevent premature aging.
- If you have oily skin blot your face with an oil absorbing sheet or what I like to do is use a square of toilet paper to blot.
- Keep your hands off of your face. Your hands have bacteria that you can transfer to your face and cause breakouts.
- Use cool water to rinse your face. Cool water helps to tighten you pores.
- Vitamin A found in many fruits and vegtables repairs the skin tissue.