Delicious and easy to make. One of my all time favorite dessert recipes!
- 2 cups crushed pretzels
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3/4 cup melted butter
- 2 cups thawed whipped topping
- 1 package cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 packages strawberry gelatin (3 ounces each)
- 2 packages frozen sliced strawberries (thawed) or 4 cups fresh strawberries
- Mix crushed pretzels, sugar and butter. Press into an ungreased 13 x 9 inch pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Cool.
- For filling, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Stir in whipped topping. Spread over the pretzel crust. Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- For topping dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in strawberries until the gelatin thickens. Chill until partially set and pour over filling
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm before serving. Enjoy!
Prep time: 20 minutes Bake time: 10 minutes